where can i get info on Medigap carrier rate increase history?

When I was considering UHC a few years ago I was told the discount only applied to community rated states. Georgia is entry age or community rated . . . attained age not allowed.

UHC didn't have a G plan at the time (in spite of the fact G has been around for 30 years or so) and was not competitive on anything . . . so no incentive to contract with them.

They now have a G . . . one of the last carriers to come on board . . . and are reasonably competitive on G but not enough to make me pick them up.

They have become more competitive, and they have their gym membership which as far as I know is 1 of 2 in GA with that feature. The other one I'm sure you know, is Anthem. Sometimes I scratch my head when someone wants UHC, but I'll do it if and when they insist. I hear things like my neighbor signed up with them, so I think I will. Makes me want to scream in a hushed tone.
I recently attended an Anthem 2024 Dog and Pony and the Med Supp theme came up. I asked about book of business. I was surprised that the folks "in charge" did not know what that was. They deferred to an old-timer in the audience who seemed to know it was now "another" book of business, but that conversation was nipped in the bud.
Don't know don't care and shut up already! Let's MAPD party!!!

Back