My Projections

There are many ways to get people to call in. like radio and tv ads. people see/hear them and call in. I don't do either and i don't think either are applicable in this situation but there are your examples.

Sounds like you got it under control. My whole point of bringing up the rent is just remember to weigh the pros and cons. Start up money is usually always limited and certain investments could prove to be more lucrative down the line. I mean if its just 2 people is 1200sq ft really necessary?

Thanks, 1200sqft is not necessary, I have a great connection with a drywall guy, I would have him do a small build out for me for a very nominal charge and maybe sublease part of the building to offset some of the cost.

Advice needed:
Would you take a small loan out (20-30k) to take care of startup costs and use the money saved (roughly the same amount) and use that to live on for the first 9-12 months to get the business going...OR use the 30k saved and use that to run the company debt free with nothing left saved?

Back