My Review of Listshack

I know you live in Maine, but the women there can't be that bad. :swoon:

I was pulling a Greensky over his mention of the diner....You are right the woman are fine here....though in another thread I did just offer to do an old 63 year old for 20k.

I was pulling a Greensky over his mention of the diner....You are right the woman are fine here....though in another thread I did just offer to do an old 63 year old for 20k.

20k will buy a lot of hot showers in Jamaica, the Bahamas, Hawaii, Mexico, etc. Just how nasty is she?

You must be planning on doing her laundry, washing dishes, and cutting the grass if it's going to take a couple of hours ;)

Speak for yourself.....Before I had kids I could go for hours now I would settle for 5 minutes....Too bad Child Protective services think duct taping your kids to a chair is a bad thing :(

Speak for yourself.....Before I had kids I could go for hours now I would settle for 5 minutes....Too bad Child Protective services think duct taping your kids to a chair is a bad thing :(

They haven't said anything about our velcro suit and carpeted ceiling...

You know what causes kids, right?

Just how many little Peters does this world need?

You know what causes kids, right?

Just how many little Peters does this world need?

Well I now have three children 2 girls 8 and 5 years old and my son Ben who is 10 months old today, the little woman gave birth by c section so I was able to talk her into getting fixed (no sitting on bags of ice for me). So to answer your question the world only get 1 :)

Back