My Review of Listshack

More gay references, nicely done John.

Lets stop arguing facts and use slurs to prove our points. You are a class act sir.

Thanks Steve, you have done the same in countless posts of your own, why dont you just act like a man and start leaving some good info on these posts, there is something good in everyone and we all have something good to contribute, throw some nuggets out there without being such a jackass once in a while.

Thanks Steve, you have done the same in countless posts of your own, why dont you just act like a man and start leaving some good info on these posts, there is something good in everyone and we all have something good to contribute, throw some nuggets out there without being such a jackass once in a while.

Please cite one post where I defamed someone or used a slur. And, I do add content, you just refuse to see that.

I have to say that I don't see how any company could have better customer service than ListShack.

After downloading some lists Sunday night, I sent Josh an e-mail asking him if there was any way I could customize the way I was downloading. I sent it at 12:30 AM and went to bed. I got up at 3:20 AM and was checking my e-mails. Josh had responded within minutes with a solution to fix my request!

Now that's what I call service(and insomnia)!

I highly recommend Josh and ListShack! 2 thumbs up!:yes:

I have to say that I don't see how any company could have better customer service than ListShack.

After downloading some lists Sunday night, I sent Josh an e-mail asking him if there was any way I could customize the way I was downloading. I sent it at 12:30 AM and went to bed. I got up at 3:20 AM and was checking my e-mails. Josh had responded within minutes with a solution to fix my request!

Now that's what I call service(and insomnia)!

I highly recommend Josh and ListShack! 2 thumbs up!:yes:

So you recommend Listshack because Josh is an insomniac? What is the response time during normal business hours since the owner is up late at night?........

I am just razzing Josh he is a good guy and very responsive to agent needs.

So you recommend Listshack because Josh is an insomniac? What is the response time during normal business hours since the owner is up late at night?........

I am just razzing Josh he is a good guy and very responsive to agent needs.

haha. Anything before noon EST can be a bit dodgy, but afternoons/evenings I can be pretty good, especially by email. I have a diner I highly recommend (Amphora Diner in Vienna) because it's 24 hours :) They also happen to have pretty good food.

haha. Anything before noon EST can be a bit dodgy, but afternoons/evenings I can be pretty good, especially by email. I have a diner I highly recommend (Amphora Diner in Vienna) because it's 24 hours :) They also happen to have pretty good food.

What is that an offer? :)

Back