NAA -- Dont Bash it Before You Read! Input Appreciated!

just cuious, Why is NAA out of the picture?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

so what's the deal with NAA? did you get hurt by them in the past or something?

Thank you so very much for bumping a thread that is over 4 years old! Why don't you just use the search function and read all the input about NAA instead of asking stupid questions in your first post!:mad:

just cuious, Why is NAA out of the picture?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

so what's the deal with NAA? did you get hurt by them in the past or something?

LOL, this thread has not been posted on, in OVER 3 years. Great first post cbaten! :1confused:

EDIT: Damnit, Arn! Beat me to the punch!

Thank you so very much for bumping a thread that is over 4 years old! Why don't you just use the search function and read all the input about NAA instead of asking stupid questions in your first post!:mad:

Maybe he/she doesn't know how to use the search button. It's not like it easy to find. Heck, even people (Rabbi) that have been on the forum for years don't even know it exists.

I wish you were more like me and show some restraint before you jump when someone asks a stupid question in a thread that hasn't been used in 4 years.

Rick

Maybe he/she doesn't know how to use the search button. It's not like it easy to find. Heck, even people (Rabbi) that have been on the forum for years don't even know it exists.

I wish you were more like me and show some restraint before you jump when someone asks a stupid question in a thread that hasn't been used in 4 years.

Rick

Thanks for that advice Rick. As you may already know, I admire you and try to emulate you in every way every day!:biggrin:

I was with NAA for a while and built a downline. The non-med is good for people who haven't had a check up ever or in a very long time. Shortly after my client received his policy he was diagnosed with aids, good thing he didn't go for an underwritten policy. I wouldn't sell a non-med to someone who has a regular check up. A good agent can work with a lousy company. I bet that any one of you would give up the business if you didn't have to work. You do it because you get money for your efforts. Wouldn't you rather be doing something enjoyable if you had any talent like being an artist or musician etc. I know I would. There is such a person as one who does a professional job but only for the money. I would much rather be traveling, entertaining people, building custom cars or motorcycles, designing buildings etc. But no, I'm stuck as a salesman, probably one of the most disrespected careers yet the most productive. Without salesmen, no products would be sold yet we are constantly disrespected.

One of the biggest thing many don't understand is the value of the downline they build especially if it's producing. They figure it out once they leave an organization with a non-compete.

Back