NAA (National Agents Alliance) Products

Some great stuff there...:1laugh:

To be fair, no one made you buy any of those CD's.

And... if they helped with "your" business, then GREAT!!!

What are you charging per CD?

Thanks Beek

Hi Tim Lett,

I realize your offer is over a year old. Have you sold all of your National Agents Alliance training material? I have listened to most of it and it's really good stuff. I'd like to know what you still have available if anything?

Thanks,

James Blackburn

I used to belong to the NAA. I NEVER bought any of their propaganda-- although some of it might have had merit. It wasn't that I didn't want to learn, rather, it was the proceeds which surely went to the upline on the MLM...

Tim is working at Wally World now. Post #35 indicates he unloaded his treasure on some poor soul.

I used to belong to the NAA. I NEVER bought any of their propaganda-- although some of it might have had merit. It wasn't that I didn't want to learn, rather, it was the proceeds which surely went to the upline on the MLM...

What??? I thought .. I mean ... I thought ... you were a NAA millionaire????

What??? I thought .. I mean ... I thought ... you were a NAA millionaire????

Here's how I did it. I never participated in the upline. I never sold any insurance. I simply bought into the upline as a division leader. I took a measly $10K investment and now make that in overrides every week. You can do it too. I am going to sell my system (it's called the Hugekin's System) to all the people at Equita now...

Yall stop giving NAA a hard time. I mean if Rick Flares gives them a woooo then they must be all that. LOL

Any news about what NAA is up to these days?

Back