National General Insurance - Help Seniors bridge the gap

Northeast Agent

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pennsylvania
New in: AL, AZ, FL, GA, IL, LA, MI, MS, NC, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA.

Our Senior portfolio just got a new addition: Senior Indemnity. This limited-medical plan serves clients ages 65 and up who cannot enroll in Medicare or:
  • Are late enrolling.
  • Are Permanent Residents of less than 5 years.
  • Have only Medicare Part A or Part B.
  • Are deferring Medicare eligibility.
  • Need help paying the out-of-pocket costs that Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement don’t cover.
There are five plans to choose from.1 Our Max Plans One, Two, and Three are ideal for clients who are waiting for Medicare eligibility and need surgical and hospital benefits. Our Base Plans Four and Five are best for clients who need help with out-of-pocket costs that other plans don’t cover.

Senior Indemnity is the piece of the Senior puzzle that’s been missing for years. Now you can finally say “Yes!” to Senior clients who need a predictable way to get and help pay for the care they need.

We have been working with NatGen for a little while, and are actually posting a video about their Medicare Supplement plans on Monday. I don't have any experience with their GAP plans, however. I'll ask around and see if any of our Sales Team has used these with our Agents.

We have been working with NatGen for a little while, and are actually posting a video about their Medicare Supplement plans on Monday. I don't have any experience with their GAP plans, however. I'll ask around and see if any of our Sales Team has used these with our Agents.

good experience with Med Supp?

good experience with Med Supp?

Thus far it's been good. Not a ton of volume yet to be able to vouch for service or policy issue. Their innovative approach to stacking discounts is really compelling, and we are seeing their rates start to be really strong for those who apply for them.

I'll post our video on their product on Monday when it gets released. It's a really cool value prop.

Back