National States Insurance

lacy_amy

Expert
According to the DOI website in WI this company has very competitive rates for Med Supp. Has anyone had any experience either good or bad with this company?

According to the DOI website in WI this company has very competitive rates for Med Supp. Has anyone had any experience either good or bad with this company?

I currently sell for National States. They have been very good about getting policies issued in a timely manner. They pay claims just like every other Med Supp company, extremely good.

I am licensed direct with them. If you go through an IMO, FMO make sure you are getting a good contract.

Thanks Frank. What is considered a good contract with them? The DOI website lists 25% as their commission, I'm assuming thats the rate if you contract directly with them.

They are a pain in the ASS. You have ONE person to get status from and you have to LEAVE A FRIGGIN MESSAGE. That sucks. We make sure they are the best price by a long shot before we write one. It's a PITA.

Thanks Frank. What is considered a good contract with them? The DOI website lists 25% as their commission, I'm assuming thats the rate if you contract directly with them.

I wouldn't place a lot of faith in what the DOI says. I would check further.

Gordon is right. They were a total pain in the butt for me to get licensed with but I went direct. People in the underwriting dept have been easy to get in touch with and have been very helpful when I have called.

Every time I have tried to call any other department I never have anyone answer the phone. I always have to leave a voice mail and then seldom get a return call in a timely manner.

Fortunately underwriting is the only dept I ever need to talk to.

I wouldn't place a lot of faith in what the DOI says. I would check further.

Gordon is right. They were a total pain in the butt for me to get licensed with but I went direct. People in the underwriting dept have been easy to get in touch with and have been very helpful when I have called.

Every time I have tried to call any other department I never have anyone answer the phone. I always have to leave a voice mail and then seldom get a return call in a timely manner.

Fortunately underwriting is the only dept I ever need to talk to.

Tell us your secret. We call UW and that is the PITA I'm talking about.

ANY new plan can offer a competitive rate. Learn for yourself and your customer that rates with no experience are just that. Become a CSA, become a trusted advisor, and sell the #1 Med supp in WI since 2004.

ANY new plan can offer a competitive rate. Learn for yourself and your customer that rates with no experience are just that. Become a CSA, become a trusted advisor, and sell the #1 Med supp in WI since 2004.

It is sad that your only source of accomplishment is that of a meaningless designation.

Grow a set and get a clue! Take a look below; this was only the first 4 links.

Senate Holds Hearing On Controversial ?Certified Senior Advisor? Titles And Allianz Life Insurance?s Annuity Sales Practices :: Investment Fraud Lawyer Blog

Seniors beware 'certified' scam artists | Marketplace From American Public Media

Certified Senior Advisor Fraud

Certified Senior Designations Under Scrutiny

Still not a Nat State fan. Long underwriting times. Poor communications.

Leave a message... maybe you'll get phone call back.

They have to be $150/year better than the next carrier before we offer them. PITA!!

Back