Need a appointment setter?

Jesus Christ you are a sensitive gal. OK, since you are from MS I will put this in easy to understand terms for you.

I T W A S A J O K E. I W A S K I D D I N G.

Oh I'm not sensitive. Just when I get called out I make sure it's valid. No worries at all.
My main point was, if she is really good, reardon could have just made one post and she would be swamped with emails.
If she is truly good, I hope she stays super busy. Helps the agent and her.

Oh I'm not sensitive. Just when I get called out I make sure it's valid. No worries at all.
My main point was, if she is really good, reardon could have just made one post and she would be swamped with emails.
If she is truly good, I hope she stays super busy. Helps the agent and her.

Obviously Rearden told her to post here. I saw his post to her. And he is probably busier than you and me this week writing business since we are here bitching and moaning about this:D Im letting my leads build up all week and then Im unleashing the hellhounds of FE next week.:D

----------

Ben You need to cross over to MS, FE with FEX is so epic that agents are now moving the MS.

Ouch. Ok that was a good one.

That was good. Truth be told I am increasing the income parameters on marketing so Ill have a lot more leads. The ones in the higher income will be sold FE and Medsupps.

Obviously Rearden told her to post here. I saw his post to her. And he is probably busier than you and me this week writing business since we are here bitching and moaning about this:D Im letting my leads build up all week and then Im unleashing the hellhounds of FE next week.:D

----------

That was good. Truth be told I am increasing the income parameters on marketing so Ill have a lot more leads. The ones in the higher income will be sold FE and Medsupps.

We know now that reardon promotes her. But still there are rules. That is why the other posters gave her a hard time. I was just simply saying when reardon had time he could have made one post and she would have more work than she can handle.

We know now that reardon promotes her. But still there are rules. That is why the other posters gave her a hard time. I was just simply saying when reardon had time he could have made one post and she would have more work than she can handle.

Y A W N :bump::bump::twitchy::twitchy:

Obviously Rearden told her to post here. I saw his post to her. And he is probably busier than you and me this week writing business since we are here bitching and moaning about this:D Im letting my leads build up all week and then Im unleashing the hellhounds of FE next week.:D ---------- That was good. Truth be told I am increasing the income parameters on marketing so Ill have a lot more leads. The ones in the higher income will be sold FE and Medsupps.

I was gonna post more but I erased it, sometimes ya think to your self what's the point. It's all good i know will you do well.

I was gonna post more but I erased it, sometimes ya think to your self what's the point. It's all good i know will you do well.

Hehe completely wrong thread. I guess I am the moron.

----------

I hear ya loud and clear, I completely understand its a different animal all together, thats kind of a good thing:D

Just be careful of all the sugar coating.

Again it can be done of coarse. But do you want the math of 10k per month renewals or do you actually want 10k per month renewals, and 10k is crap in the MS biz.

At the end of the day No point in arguing with people about this, we all only learn from our mistakes.

If you wanna know the real down and dirty, with the punches not held back you know my number and you know how I am. You will not write 500 clients in 12 to 18 months using FE as the in no matter how the leads are spun,. You wanna do it over many many many years sure no problem.

Back