Need a Final Expense Company

That either doesn't check Vector, or will work with me. Just found out I have a debt from twelve years ago, and I did get the verification information with Vector. I don't mind setting up a payment arrangement to pay the debt off, but I need to create the income. Looking for FE company, and leads. I'm in Louisiana.

Thanks

A lot of companies will still take you but they wont advance you.

What you can sometimes do is write a couple as earn and after a while of them staying on the business they will offer you 3 months advance and allow you to work your way back to normal advances.

LH? Did the policies...gasp!...not stay on the books for some reason?

Not laughing at your situation but everyone knows that LH policies are easy targets for replacement.

First time doing final expense. I was a newby. I think what happened is that once I left, the debit became immediately due, and the commissions weren't credited.

First time doing final expense. I was a newby. I think what happened is that once I left, the debit became immediately due, and the commissions weren't credited.

That's not what happened. Even if it was shown as a debt because you left, it would have been paid down as long as the clients kept paying premiums.

LH won't steal your money unless it's in the contract. I don't like them as a company either, but, they do not do under the table stealing. They do all their stealing out in the open and to the letter of the faulty contract.

Also, if you get on a payment plan with LH, get a letter from whoever is handling your case. Have them state that you have made arrangements and are making payments. Also, how current you are on your payments.

Stuff like that can go a long way.

Back