Need a Final Expense Company

Try again. It is "To whom are you speaking?" :laugh:

Can I say to whom are you speaking to? or is it without the to?

I blame aol, facebook and texting on my cell phone. I also blame public school systems. They are to blame for my short hand and all these issues...

Can I say to whom are you speaking to? or is it without the to?

I blame aol, facebook and texting on my cell phone. I also blame public school systems. They are to blame for my short hand and all these issues...

The to on the end is a hanging participle, a no no. You can blame the hanging participle rule on Latin. In Latin the participle form is one word, but in English its too. Long ago it was decided that it was "improper" to have any separation of the two words of the participle form. The whom should be preceded by to, but I can't remember the rule on why.

That either doesn't check Vector, or will work with me. Just found out I have a debt from twelve years ago, and I did get the verification information with Vector. I don't mind setting up a payment arrangement to pay the debt off, but I need to create the income. Looking for FE company, and leads. I'm in Louisiana.

Thanks

I'm very pleased with Equitable and I had a Vector (small one) that they didn't say anything about....Their final expense products are the best prices I've seen, also.

Standard Life and Casualty. Great rates if they are in your state, but get a little tougher on the underwriting if it is over $20k or client over 80. They beat Oxford's rates. They don't run Vector. I recently found out I had a Vector for $600 that I just paid off when I found out about it, but I got licensed with Standard while the Vector hit was out there. Good luck!

Back