Need a Term Life Quote Feature for Website

4EverVictory

I am relatively new but off to a good start. Working on a website to promote term life. Can anyone recommend a good term life quote feature to add to my site? Or even a insurance web service that offers it.

Now here's a dumb question from a newbie. If the quote feature represents, let's say 35 different companies, is this for illustration purposes only or would I need to contract with each company on an as needed basis as I sell that particular policy?

Thanks for helping a newbie get to the next level.

I am relatively new but off to a good start. Working on a website to promote term life. Can anyone recommend a good term life quote feature to add to my site? Or even a insurance web service that offers it.

Now here's a dumb question from a newbie. If the quote feature represents, let's say 35 different companies, is this for illustration purposes only or would I need to contract with each company on an as needed basis as I sell that particular policy?

Compulife ® Software Inc.

Bob is a member here. I have been using his term software for close to twenty years. I do not have a website though.

You may also want to talk to Nick West or Jeff Root about EZLife.

Lee

Last edited:

Here is a sample of what we offer agents for their websites:

Life Insurance Quotes

Options for that system can be found here:

Life Insurance Quotes

The base cost of the web quote system is $99 per year but you MUST be a Compulife subscriber in order to be able to purchase the option. That means, if you are not a subscriber, it's an "all in" cost of $298 per year although that includes, in addition to the web quote option:

1. The Windows version of Compulife
2. The Mobile Edition of Compulife
3. Two free agent listings at Term4Sale - Instant Term Life Insurance Comparisons

And yes, agents listed at Term4Sale - Instant Term Life Insurance Comparisons do make sales from time to time. You can read their testimonials at:

Compulife Testimonials

And finally, if you have not done so before, you can get the whole thing above for 4 months for free. Here's where you can get that:

Compulife - 4 Months Free

Back