Need Final Expense Company for 83 Year Old Female

Most of the companies that I'm contracted with will only issue up to age 80. I have an 83 year old female that wants a few thousand dollars worth of coverage to supplement what she has. She is in relatively good health, but was in the hospital for 4 days back in January due to weakness secondary to dehydration. She does not smoke.

Any suggestions??

Most of the companies that I'm contracted with will only issue up to age 80. I have an 83 year old female that wants a few thousand dollars worth of coverage to supplement what she has. She is in relatively good health, but was in the hospital for 4 days back in January due to weakness secondary to dehydration. She does not smoke.

Any suggestions??

most companies go to age 85. Monumental. Settlers. American memorial Lincoln heritage. The list goes on and on.
I'm not sure how you selected your companies but I would suggest that you relook at the others out there. You MUST have ages 0-85 and offer life pay, single pay, and limited pay or you are going to miss a lot of sales out there.

At that age range, American Memorial does very well in price and underwriting. The commission is horrible at the older ages, but it gets the job done!

Have you checked with Oxford Life Insurance Company? They have strong rates and point of sale approval by a telephone interview.

Back