Need Insurance for a Cancer Survivor

capnjim01

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have a prospect who needs around 15k to 20k of coverage.
44 years old has been cancer free(throat cancer) for 6 years and is a smoker. Yeah I know he's going to smoke tells me he beat death once so he's going to keep smoking.

I know it's going to depend on Dr. reports and underwriters so any idea who has the most liberal underwriters?

I don't know about a death wish he is a little nuts. His wife is going to buy a policy on her so I'll try to get him covered but he knows chances are slim. If he last until 50 I'll try final expense.

Assurity might take him level. They go down to age 0 and have a 5 year look back for Cancer.

the smoking will be an issue.
Most of the time the client can get the post operative patholongy report from his doctor without a hasstle.
If you can get that... simply summerize and run it buy some underwriters...

I have a prospect who needs around 15k to 20k of coverage.
44 years old has been cancer free(throat cancer) for 6 years and is a smoker. Yeah I know he's going to smoke tells me he beat death once so he's going to keep smoking.

I know it's going to depend on Dr. reports and underwriters so any idea who has the most liberal underwriters?

Not sure that they are in your state but United Heritage looks like they would do full benefit SIWL to $35,000.

If you are a smoker or tobacco user, you likely already know that life insurance companies charge a higher than normal premium as a result. In many cases, smoker life insurance can cost up to twice as much as the same policy for a nonsmoker.

Update. I had an appointment with the couple on 4/30/11. the wife calls at 11:30 and says her husband is sick can we postpone i said sure.

he calls monday 5/2/11 has been in the hospital with a kidney stone will call me in a couple opf days.

phone rings two days later it's his wife he died that morning, heart attack.

I meet with her last week to help here with some paper work, he was own her group insurance where she worked which was good for her. She will be buying a policy from me.

You just never know who or when you just try to help all the people you can. Chances are he may have not gotten covered anyway.

Back