need life insurance quotes

True, the non-contestible period is a good deal. I actually just learned about GUL from this post and the quote I received. In the past, I sold some regular UL with obviously the guaranteed & non-guaranteed aspects to it. But this GUL idea is a new concept to me. It actually fits a good niche. You learn something new everyday.

I'd be glad to help if you want.

It looks like SelectQuote was quoting you preferred. I would say much more realistic to think standard.

Volagent, yeah I think the rate will be higher than what they said. I wouldn't mind getting a 50k & 100k quote from you. I wish I could direct message, but I doubt I have enough posts.

Thanks Volagent, I went ahead and converted $50k of my current policy. When my income increases (around August), I will likely get a GUL for another $100k. I know the rate will be a little higher because of my age, and I risk not being eligible due to unforeseen health changes but for now that's what I can budget for. Thanks again!

Thanks Volagent, I went ahead and converted $50k of my current policy. When my income increases (around August), I will likely get a GUL for another $100k. I know the rate will be a little higher because of my age, and I risk not being eligible due to unforeseen health changes but for now that's what I can budget for. Thanks again!

Sure thing. Nothing beats conversion. Which is why agents who sell non-convertible term or term with poor conversion options should be ashamed of themselves. It is a super valuable option and doesn't really cost that much.

Back