Need some insight

Apr 24, 2019

1. Michelle Chase

Michelle Chase New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I need some ideas on how to introduce a new benefit strategy to the brokers working in the small to medium size employer sector? I know there are many searching and it seems most search mainly within the commercial carrier networks. How could you introduce something new that would engage their curiosity? I appreciate any advice and welcome personal views as well.

2. newera

newera Expert

State:
    Florida
    Simply drop in to agency's and introduce yourself and leave some information behind. Grab a card of any owner or producers if you...follow up with a call in three to four business days and schedule a lunch to discuss your product and how it can be a benefit to them and the agencies clients. If you can land 3-4 good agencies you will be doing very well.

I layout a plan of other agents that have sent and closed a total of ten businesses and can make over 100k per year by simply helping their current client reduce liability, save money in the areas of employee benefits, HR, 401(k), offer a lower state unemployment tax rate than they currently have, payroll and workers compensation.

Best of luck!!!

newera, Apr 29, 2019
  3. leevena

leevena Guru

There are many brokers on this site. Why don’t you outline your product/service here?

leevena, Apr 29, 2019