Need some insight

I need some ideas on how to introduce a new benefit strategy to the brokers working in the small to medium size employer sector? I know there are many searching and it seems most search mainly within the commercial carrier networks. How could you introduce something new that would engage their curiosity? I appreciate any advice and welcome personal views as well.

Simply drop in to agency's and introduce yourself and leave some information behind. Grab a card of any owner or producers if you...follow up with a call in three to four business days and schedule a lunch to discuss your product and how it can be a benefit to them and the agencies clients. If you can land 3-4 good agencies you will be doing very well.

I layout a plan of other agents that have sent and closed a total of ten businesses and can make over 100k per year by simply helping their current client reduce liability, save money in the areas of employee benefits, HR, 401(k), offer a lower state unemployment tax rate than they currently have, payroll and workers compensation.

Best of luck!!!

Simply drop in to agency's and introduce yourself and leave some information behind. Grab a card of any owner or producers if you...follow up with a call in three to four business days and schedule a lunch to discuss your product and how it can be a benefit to them and the agencies clients. If you can land 3-4 good agencies you will be doing very well.

I layout a plan of other agents that have sent and closed a total of ten businesses and can make over 100k per year by simply helping their current client reduce liability, save money in the areas of employee benefits, HR, 401(k), offer a lower state unemployment tax rate than they currently have, payroll and workers compensation.

Best of luck!!!

This guy was pitching something on another thread that seemed too good to be true, too. I get nervous any time I see someone saying anything along the lines of "make over 100k per year by simply" anything. If there was a simple way to make a 100k/yr we'd all be wearing fat bling and big pimpin' in Cadillacs.

One time I took an "easy 100k" opportunity. 4 months later I was filing a report with the district attorney. No joke.

This guy was pitching something on another thread that seemed too good to be true, too. I get nervous any time I see someone saying anything along the lines of "make over 100k per year by simply" anything. If there was a simple way to make a 100k/yr we'd all be wearing fat bling and big pimpin' in Cadillacs.

One time I took an "easy 100k" opportunity. 4 months later I was filing a report with the district attorney. No joke.

Yep,..Run-ins with the DA...GLAD he's not after you Mark !

Lolz.

Ok, go get some popcorn.

Ok, so basically I went to work for a company that was selling tv advertising for real estate agents. It was basically 1-800-Dentist, but for real estate agents. I sold to agents all over town. But then when the tv ads were supposed to air, the company never ran them. I talked to the company, and it didn't sound like they were going to, either.

The company still owed me thousands of dollars in commission, but these agents I had sold to, sat down and looked in the eye and taken their money, were getting screwed. So, I could tell all the agents what was happening (which was the right thing to do) and kiss my owed commissions goodbye, and risk being sued for slander by the company OR I could keep working for the company and screwing agents and making FAT money OR just stop answering my phone and hope for the best. I really had only one option that allowed me to sleep at night.

Long story short, I kissed my $8,500 in owed commissions goodbye, then I called every agent one by one, told them what was happening, and gave them the ceo's cell phone number and let them know I would do whatever I could to help. Then I called the DA but they wouldn't return my phone calls. Then after several conversations with the agents, and meeting with the attorney with Alain Pinel to offer whatever assistance I could, then I got a call from the DA and met with them. Apparently they heard from someone with more juice than me.

Yeah, I lost a lot of money by doing the right thing, but there is no amount of money you can put on being able to look at yourself in the mirror. That's worth millions.

Oh, by the way, fun fact. The CEO of this business would always talk about his faith in god, god this, god that, his involvement in the church, lol.

I agree with you! Integrity is key. Alot of people will talk whatever it takes to get people's money, that is why paying attention to body language, the way they talk and reviews is important. If it sounds too good to be true it usually is. Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Back