Need some insight

Apr 24, 2019

1. goillini52

goillini52 MAGA...Eat More Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois
    You said that your coverage insures that you can keep up your lifestyle.

Does that mean that if I get too high and trip over my shoestring, breaking my writing hand and can't work...you'll keep me supplied with weed....the "good" stuff? :)

2. GreenChoices

GreenChoices New Member

State:
    Colorado
    ‍♂️No we don't buy you weed, at anytime
    But we will do our best in getting that writing hand fixed so you can get back to work.This would include portion of medical bills and therapy.

3. Markthebroker

Markthebroker Guru

State:
    California
    If you develop an insurance company that guarantees people like goillini won't run out of weed, then you may be on to something.

4. floridashores

floridashores New Member

You actually can make sick money in the PEO world. That's what he is selling.

5. Markthebroker

Markthebroker Guru

State:
    California
    Yeah, promises of making easy 100k with a phone number that doesn't connect with any business. Riiiiiight.

6. DI Guy

DI Guy Expert

State:
    California
    Some questions:
    1: Why would my employer care or accept the "reimbursement"? What does he lose if I'm out with an injury? Is the cannabis use revealed to the employer?

2: The daily benefit: How much?

3: How much lawyering is covered? A six-month long battle with CPS with 1,000 billable hours, or two 10-minute phone calls?

4: Is the coverage ONLY for accidents caused by being under the influence of cannabis, or all accidents? Would alcohol be included? How is cannabis use determined? Blood test? Honor system?

5: What state are you domiciled in? I couldn't find you with the State of Colorado?

6: While your client is being arrested, they're supposed to somehow get the policeman to talk to their insurance guy? Seriously, how often does that work?

7: Are you licensed as P&C or Life & Health insurance? Some other type?

Thank you for your help with these!

DI Guy, Jun 24, 2019
  7. goillini52

State:
    Illinois
    It's been 8 days he's posted. I have a feeling that he got busted for weed in another state, and found out the coverage isn't what it's cracked up to be. :yes:

Also, the cops wouldn't let him talk to his insurance guy. :twitchy:

8. DI Guy

DI Guy Expert

State:
    California
    You're probably right! He seems to post these around the forums and then vanish for a while.
    I've tried to confirm the business (as a business), but without much success.
    Probably I'm overthinking this...

DI Guy, Jun 24, 2019
  9. goillini52

State:
    Illinois
    According to their website, they won't have their 1st "licensed office" unil September. I guess that's when Granny's kicking him out of her basement. :yes: