Need some insight

Premium deposit are $250. And $30 a month. For up to $30,600 worth of coverage. Unfortunately that is not a part of our services
You said that your coverage insures that you can keep up your lifestyle.

Does that mean that if I get too high and trip over my shoestring, breaking my writing hand and can't work...you'll keep me supplied with weed....the "good" stuff? :)

♂️No we don't buy you weed, at anytime
But we will do our best in getting that writing hand fixed so you can get back to work.This would include portion of medical bills and therapy.

This guy was pitching something on another thread that seemed too good to be true, too. I get nervous any time I see someone saying anything along the lines of "make over 100k per year by simply" anything. If there was a simple way to make a 100k/yr we'd all be wearing fat bling and big pimpin' in Cadillacs.

One time I took an "easy 100k" opportunity. 4 months later I was filing a report with the district attorney. No joke.
You actually can make sick money in the PEO world. That's what he is selling.

Some questions:
1: Why would my employer care or accept the "reimbursement"? What does he lose if I'm out with an injury? Is the cannabis use revealed to the employer?

2: The daily benefit: How much?

3: How much lawyering is covered? A six-month long battle with CPS with 1,000 billable hours, or two 10-minute phone calls?

4: Is the coverage ONLY for accidents caused by being under the influence of cannabis, or all accidents? Would alcohol be included? How is cannabis use determined? Blood test? Honor system?

5: What state are you domiciled in? I couldn't find you with the State of Colorado?

6: While your client is being arrested, they're supposed to somehow get the policeman to talk to their insurance guy? Seriously, how often does that work?

7: Are you licensed as P&C or Life & Health insurance? Some other type?

Thank you for your help with these!

Some questions:
1: Why would my employer care or accept the "reimbursement"? What does he lose if I'm out with an injury? Is the cannabis use revealed to the employer?

2: The daily benefit: How much?

3: How much lawyering is covered? A six-month long battle with CPS with 1,000 billable hours, or two 10-minute phone calls?

4: Is the coverage ONLY for accidents caused by being under the influence of cannabis, or all accidents? Would alcohol be included? How is cannabis use determined? Blood test? Honor system?

5: What state are you domiciled in? I couldn't find you with the State of Colorado?

6: While your client is being arrested, they're supposed to somehow get the policeman to talk to their insurance guy? Seriously, how often does that work?

7: Are you licensed as P&C or Life & Health insurance? Some other type?

Thank you for your help with these!
It's been 8 days he's posted. I have a feeling that he got busted for weed in another state, and found out the coverage isn't what it's cracked up to be. :yes:

Also, the cops wouldn't let him talk to his insurance guy. :twitchy:

It's been 8 days he's posted. I have a feeling that he got busted for weed in another state, and found out the coverage isn't what it's cracked up to be. :yes:

Also, the cops wouldn't let him talk to his insurance guy. :twitchy:

You're probably right! He seems to post these around the forums and then vanish for a while.
I've tried to confirm the business (as a business), but without much success.
Probably I'm overthinking this...

You're probably right! He seems to post these around the forums and then vanish for a while.
I've tried to confirm the business (as a business), but without much success.
Probably I'm overthinking this...
According to their website, they won't have their 1st "licensed office" unil September. I guess that's when Granny's kicking him out of her basement. :yes:

Back