Need some sage input

Will Liberty Bankers accept COPD?
No, LBL will not take COPD. The COPD reduces your options. My crystal ball says you have possibly(depending on what else might come out about her health)3 companies to choose from. Continental Life(Aetna), Equitable and BCBS. I'm not sure about UHC, as I don't have them.

She's not on oxygen or a nebulizer is she? If she is, then it's BCBS. If she uses more than 2 inhalers you can forget about CLI.

I just saw that she takes Letrozole, that's a KO for CLI. It's ok for Equitable since she's been taking it more than 2 years.

Last edited:
No, LBL will not take COPD. The COPD reduces your options. My crystal ball says you have possibly(dpending on what else might come out about her health)3 companies to choose from. Continental Life(Aetna), Equitable and BCBS. I'm not sure about UHC, as I don't have them.

She's not on oxygen or a nebulizer is she? If she is, then it's BCBS. If she uses more than 2 inhalers you can forget about CLI.

I just saw that she takes Letrozole, that's a KO for CLI. It's ok for Equitable since she's been taking it more than 2 years.

Thanks for the input, more or less a one off to close a life plan, but may be able to do that anyway.

Thanks for the input, more or less a one off to close a life plan, but may be able to do that anyway.
Have you thought about going with a Plan G? It's almost always a better buy than Plan F.

Equitable's Plan G is fairly competitive and it looks like she'd qualify with them, based upon what you've told us so far.

Back