Needs Analysis Client Mailer/Prospecting

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
How many clients/people have ever filled out a needs analysis to figure out how much insurance their families would need when they die?

I think the answer is not many. I think it is important for all people/clients to know where they stand and how much they will need in the event something happens to them to protect their family members.

What if we was to make a needs analysis to either hand out or send out to clients that at the bottom had our info on it. The client could fill it out themselves and if they want to fax it or mail it back to the agent, you would give them a quote.

The client would start out filling it out because they are bored or wanted to know how they stand in protecting their family’s members today. Even if they have insurance already, why not just make sure it is enough coverage.

You would add something on the bottom telling them that you would love to give them a quote or help them if they don’t have enough protection.

This is as far as I got with this prospecting idea. I hope one of you will help me make it and share it with everyone.

Yah Moon, but if I filled out a "Wants Analysis" my Wife might smack the hell out of me, or worse.

Educational in nature could work. I find many people will do it to see if they have enough, but you need something to startle them into tasking the question.
Maybe a second mailing that is in a report or sent with a dvd. The first letter or postcard grabing them and getting them to reply for the free dvd. just an idea

Nut, sounds like you need some coaching. Rob can probably give you some pointers on the fine art of making your wife think your wants are hers.

He can probably close her over the phone, in one call, using desktop sharing.

Nut, sounds like you need some coaching. Rob can probably give you some pointers on the fine art of making your wife think your wants are hers.

He can probably close her over the phone, in one call, using desktop sharing.

My wants and needs are already Her wants and needs, Bob.

I want a new purse and need a new pair of high heels. She is in complete agreement with me as long as I buy size 7 1/2 on the heels, even though I wear a size 10 shoe. We are in perfect harmony ever since completing that Rob Liano marriage training/counseling course. Where do I place the testimonial Rob...?

Back