Neil Gorsuch to Be Confirmed Next Week

Joe Biden just said all Trump voters should go jump in a lake.

Your lefty buddies just forced the Senate to go nuclear. Hope you are happy. You just blew both feet off and damaged the strength of the country. Stupidity on steroids but that's how you like it.

The following has been said in support of Neil Gorsuch:

"I have seen him up close and in action," he said. "He brings a sense of fairness and decency to the job, and a temperament that suits the nation's highest court."

Who said that? Let me give you a little hint: He was Solicitor General under Obama.

Idiots. There are two justices on the court in their 80's. I hope next time Trump just picks the justices and sticks em up your bo-bo without even bothering to go through the motions of pleasing any dems. Maybe allow two hours for confirmation hearings in the Senate and then git er done. If there are still issues then the republicans can just caucus and work it out there.

Your lefty buddies just forced the Senate to go nuclear. Hope you are happy. You just blew both feet off and damaged the strength of the country. Stupidity on steroids but that's how you like it.

The following has been said in support of Neil Gorsuch:

"I have seen him up close and in action," he said. "He brings a sense of fairness and decency to the job, and a temperament that suits the nation's highest court."

Who said that? Let me give you a little hint: He was Solicitor General under Obama.

Idiots. There are two justices on the court in their 80's. I hope next time Trump just picks the justices and sticks em up your bo-bo without even bothering to go through the motions of pleasing any dems. Maybe allow two hours for confirmation hearings in the Senate and then git er done. If there are still issues then the republicans can just caucus and work it out there.

I did what now?

You have allowed yourself and your views to be associated with kool-aid tards. We try to help you but it is your nature to circle the toilet bowl toward those views.

Right. I did not vote to override the veto of Gorsuch, republicans did. They made the change, they own it. (I am ok with this btw.)

Right. I did not vote to override the veto of Gorsuch, republicans did. They made the change, they own it. (I am ok with this btw.)

Right, the republicans took responsibility for moving forward when the Party of No said they would never support anyone who is not a democrat.

Fine, we agree.

Right, the republicans took responsibility for moving forward .....

The Reps did a good thing. The entire 60-vote rule did nothing but create added gridlock preventing the Congress from doing the work of/for the American people.

I hope the Reps will change the rules so that the majority rules on all legislation in the Senate.

The Reps won fair and square and deserve to enact the legislation that they want to and have run on.

You old guys probably love gridlock because you enjoy the power-games... but young people want to see government 'work' and to get things done... even if some of those things are 'wrong'... which they will be. Elections can mitigate some of that.

The Reps did a good thing. The entire 60-vote rule did nothing but create added gridlock preventing the Congress from doing the work of/for the American people.

I hope the Reps will change the rules so that the majority rules on all legislation in the Senate.

The Reps won fair and square and deserve to enact the legislation that they want to and have run on.

You old guys probably love gridlock because you enjoy the power-games... but young people want to see government 'work' and to get things done... even if some of those things are 'wrong'... which they will be. Elections can mitigate some of that.

Exactly. The old ways aren't working anymore and haven't for a long time. Voters will have their input and the legislature will adjust accordingly.

If republicans want to repeal Obamacare, have at it. Let's see what their replacement is and then we can vote on that. O wait, they already tried that. Not a good example.

But you get the point. Not only is it about actually getting things done it's also about learning from things that don't work instead of being stuck with some out of date legislation that made sense 30-40 years ago.

Enough with the compromises. Let's see what works and what doesn't.

Back