Net Quote leads...

I just down-graded my netquote account to only 1 zip code. The applicants get calls from many agents that are competing with you.

I emailed NQ this afternoon about the Mypoints.com situation. The rep said he thought they had ended their relationship with Mypoints, but conceded that it may have started up again.

They're looking into it.

NQ is funny. Some of their leads (I only buy local ones) are the best. And some are junk. And so...the saga of Internet leads continues...

Chumps, are you trying to say that NQ may be lying to you?

But yes, find out and make them put you on a zip where there are no leads!!!! And if you get a lot of leads from that zip still, close out your account, there's nothing they can do.

Wrong! They can send your balance to a collection agency for non-payment and could technically sue you if the balance was high enough...

Just a friendly warning...If any of your NetQuote leads indicate their prior insurance expires the day the lead was generated AND they list Humana as the prior carrier...there is a high probability it is a bogus lead submitted by an affiliate.

Often, these leads are a single person with 5-7 letters and one number in the email address.

This pattern has shown up in more than one state.

Anyone familiar with their collection process. I went on a trial, terrible leads and lousey communication, and they want to send my past due to a collection agency. I have refused to pay because of the bad experience. Would appreciate an experience.

Thanks. Old leads for sale $1.00 ea.:nah:

Sounds like you should have paid.

You signed a contract. They delivered. You refused to pay.

They did their part.

You didn't.

Now you have a ding on your credit.

You will still end up paying for the leads + collection costs and your lower credit score will impact what you pay for future credit.

Just curious. How much was the original bill?

Back