Net Quote leads...

not worried as I don't buy on or need credit. As a senior & everything paid for I hate to be manhandled. Small sum of $400 but I am a hardnose and feel they did not perform.:no:

and feel they did not perform

Hmmm, does this mean they didn't provide the leads? Within reason, they give credit for bogus leads, so I'm not sure what the issue is.

If you don't care about the collection process, why did you ask about it?

I'm sure they won't lose much sleep over $400, but if you took the leads, you should pay. It's a bit like buying clothes, wearing them Saturday night and then stopping the payment on your credit card because you didn't get lucky...

Dealing with bad leads is part of dealing with this business. If it was easy, we'd all be rich, or out of business from the competition.....

Dan

Netquotes Traffic Keywords will help you understand why most are Very Junk Leads. They use heavy Co-registration===almost 50% of thier Keyword traffic is coming from Mypoints.com which requires they must sign up for atleast two offers---You guessed it Free Health Quotes!!!!!
    Save money on your health insurance or earn 2,000 Points. Get a Free quote now! (Once)

Register at eBay & place a bid (or use "Buy It Now") and earn 500 Points. (Once)
Here is the Statistics as of 20 February for Netquote's Traffic

Keyword Affinity MyPoints 41.8% xhome owners insurance 39.4xhome insurance32.9 xbusiness insurance30.0x

This is how they create the huge Volume, and Still buy leads from other vendors to keep up with demand.

That's good to know; thanks for the info.

Netquotes Traffic Keywords will help you understand why most are Very Junk Leads. They use heavy Co-registration===almost 50% of thier Keyword traffic is coming from Mypoints.com which requires they must sign up for atleast two offers---You guessed it Free Health Quotes!!!!!
    Save money on your health insurance or earn 2,000 Points. Get a Free quote now! (Once)

Register at eBay & place a bid (or use "Buy It Now") and earn 500 Points. (Once)
Here is the Statistics as of 20 February for Netquote's Traffic

Keyword Affinity MyPoints 41.8% xhome owners insurance 39.4xhome insurance32.9 xbusiness insurance30.0x

This is how they create the huge Volume, and Still buy leads from other vendors to keep up with demand.

Apparently, they are now up to 5000 points. Have you found any more?

Cookies are Required

nq_h_300x100.jpg

nq_a_300x100.jpg

Last edited:
My experience with Net Quote was absolutely great!!!!
Seemed like 8/10 were between 18-22yrs old. The other 2/10 were uninsurable and non-refundable.
I couldn't quite put my finger on it but something didn't pass the smell test.
Until... I finally had an 18 year old tell me that in order to get to the next level on "mafia wars" or something like that on myspace he had to agree to get a free trial magazine subscription or agree to a free health insurance quote. He said he didn't like the magazine choices.
Darn Rogue affiliates!
Oh, well you live and learn.

I also made the mistake of signing the 90 day contract. The leads were terrible but when I called them with my concerns the person I spoke to was very accommodating...assigned me to a zip code with zero traffic for the duration of my contract. Problem solved.

With NQ...It is imperative that you..INSERT:THE PENGUINS SUCK! I HATE THEM! END OF INSERT watch your zips like a hawk. Request a listing of the number of other agents in your territory and adjust every 120-180 days. Make sure the number is 5 or less.

Request a listing of the number of other agents in your territory... - 120-180. Make sure the number is... (at least that many).

That is exactly how many agents I have in my territories... none less than 120 agents, and none more than 180 agents. In spite of what they tell you, (that cock and bull story about 4 to 6 agents, usually 2.7 on avg), everyone of the PI's seem to be getting called no less than 32 times on average... and boy are they in a good mood when they find out I am the Ins man... :err:

Cyber Puffmaster was used in this post.

Back