Netquote Anyone

I followed up for a lead from Netquote and found that they are entering information on an AARP website and I do not sell any of those products so of coarse they do not want my product. Then the next person said she was hired to go onto Netquote's various sites and fill out fake leads. Needless to say I got one good lead out of the bunch they requested $450 for the leads I got and I told them heck no I would pay them for the 2 leads that I got good information on and they would not give me any credits and I refused to pay and they charged me off ruining my credit! Do not buy from Netquote!

Absolutely worthless.

Purchased about $1000.00 worth of leads from Netquote, just started using them last month. Their return policy denies credits for leads with correct contact information (verified by their third party application) regardless if the person answering says it's the wrong number or not.

When you call customer care it takes 10+ minutes to get to a rep. Called to ask about the rates for preferred plus auto and home (with the company discounts etc). Rep gave the rates, then asked if he could give his direct extension since they work on commission. Told him that we already have an account and thanked him... He replied, "Yep, thanks for wasting my time" and hung up.

Absolutely worthless.

I used them in 2007. They told me I could return any bad lead. I paid for premium health leads. I got several who had pre-existing conditions. I also got a guy who wanted COMMERCIAL AUTO coverage, and I received several duplicates. When I went to return these I was told I could only return 10% of my leads! The kicker was when they shared all of my personal information--including my credit card information (!)--with my then agency owner! I told them I wouldn't be paying them a dime. They threatened legal action: told them to bring it. I had already talked to my atty, and their case wouldn't hold water. I paid for premium leads, got crap, and duplicates they expected me to pay for. Stay away from these bastards.

Clicked an ad on whitepages.com claiming that there is a new government program that offers auto insurance at half the typical rates, filled out the information (just for fun, etc.) clicked the button "to see if I qualify for the program" and the next page showed that the info was sent to NetQuote. Yep, quality stuff. Was happy to let all the agents that called me know how they got my information.

Clicked an ad on whitepages.com claiming that there is a new government program that offers auto insurance at half the typical rates, filled out the information (just for fun, etc.) clicked the button "to see if I qualify for the program" and the next page showed that the info was sent to NetQuote. Yep, quality stuff. Was happy to let all the agents that called me know how they got my information.

I was playing on countrylife on facebook and wanted some extra points so I did allow them to run me a quote and now they are selling my lead info on netquote to many agents. They all think they are the only person getting my info and none of them knew this came from a game on facebook.

hahahahaha....when your #1 netquote will snake you.....Charles and I were talking this morning about search terms pc penny and the whole ball of wax and said you can always check google love if you type in your site name and if your site comes up...while on the phone typed in " charles peeler insurance "...much to our surprise netquote has a paid ad at the top of the page hyper linked as........Peeler Insurance

I find this very interesting......

Last edited:
hahahahaha....when your #1 netquote will snake you.....Charles and I were talking this morning about search terms pc penny and the whole ball of wax and said you can always check google love if you type in your site name and if your site comes up...while on the phone typed in " peeler insurance "...much to our surprise netquote has a paid ad at the top of the page hyper linked as........Peeler Insurance

I find this very interesting......

Competitors have been bidding on my name for a while, it's a sign you're doing things right.

Back