Never had this happen before

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
Got a call from an 81 year old policyholder that I sold in 2015. The company had surrendered her contract and sent her a check for the cash value. She was very confused and asked me to help. She always paid an annual premium in November and thougbt she was covered.

I just got a call from the company. Her policy was surrendered in error. They apologized and said they would reverse every transaction.

I am so glad she called me because she thought they just didn't want to insure her no more. Some elderly people would have cashed the check without finding out what was going on but she did the right thing and called me.

Last edited:
Got a call from an 81 year old policyholder that I sold in 2015. The company had surrendered her contract and sent her a check for the cash value. She was very confused and asked me to help. She always paid an annual premium in November and thougbt she was covered.

I just got a call from the company. Her policy was surrendered in error. They apologized and said they would reverse every transaction.

I am so glad she called me because she thought they just didn't want to insure her no more. Some elderly people would have cashed the check without finding out what was going on but she did the rigbt thing and called me.

That could have gotten very messy.

Latest posts

Back