• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

This video shows the true what avg fe agents net

Sounds like the best option is to go get one of those sit down jobs at a carrier headquarters and spend the day playing around with rules and process efficiencies.

@DonP if you would email me about it I’m sure we could get to troubleshoot it

But when you have these big boy contracts, the industry expects you to be able to figure this stuff out yourself

@DonP if you would email me about it I’m sure we could get to troubleshoot it

But when you have these big boy contracts, the industry expects you to be able to figure this stuff out yourself
I’m asking a very simple question . Can an agent set up drafts himself for future drafts and reset up the auto draft going forward ? I know how to get on the portal and do a draft . Yes or no on my question . If it’s a yes I’ll figure it out .The customer service rep told me I can’t.ct ? Since you seem to know Wayne Daniel and I’ve seen him on this board . He developed this product and is a fe guy . Why didn’t he encourage cica to do true ss billing ? Especially since they take cc . Cc a disaster without ss billing

Last edited:
Jd let me ask you a question about cica . I’m writing a lot lately . Got a woman who nsf’ed her 2 nd payment . I called cica . They told me I can’t set a double payment draft up on the portal . They said I can’t set a draft up today for July 3rd .They said I must call customer service the day of draft ( 3rd ) and set up a double draft and put it back on for the 3rd of every month . Is that correct ?
No.

You can't do it in advance. But on the 3rd you can go to the website and do a double payment. And set up recurring. You can do all of that on the website.

Or you can cancel the policy and set up a new policy to draft on July 3rd. You will have to do a new application to do it that way.

You can definitely set up a double draft on the portal. You just have to do it on the day you want it drafted. They will draft right away anytime you enter a payment at the website.

Last edited:

This kid has 40 k subscribers and recruits fe guys like crazy mostly telesales . He surveyed over 150 fe agents who sell fe for a living . If anything he has incentive to beef up the #’s .

If his intent was not to discourage, I don't understand the purpose of the video?
No different than any other career in sales, selling insurance is a sales job. Recruiting is sales job. The recruiter's override is and will always be a fraction of the selling agent's earnings. If an agent does not sell anything, neither one of them will feed their family. If a recruiter does not continue working to find people capable of selling something, he will never feed his family.
Needless to say, the recruiter is not making a killing off of one agent who has made the conscious decision that he will stop at $5,000 per month. The solution to the agent's problem is to write more business.
His study failed to report what the top producer(s) are doing different from the average agent. With any sales job/career, you get out of it what you put into it. The average person, including insurance agents, do not want to work.

Nothing more than narcissistic content creators who sit behind a keyboard,monitor,video camera all day looking for other circle jerks.

Like someone has always said….have they ever been in a house and taken an FE application?

You buying in ?

If his intent was not to discourage, I don't understand the purpose of the video?
No different than any other career in sales, selling insurance is a sales job. Recruiting is sales job. The recruiter's override is and will always be a fraction of the selling agent's earnings. If an agent does not sell anything, neither one of them will feed their family. If a recruiter does not continue working to find people capable of selling something, he will never feed his family.
Needless to say, the recruiter is not making a killing off of one agent who has made the conscious decision that he will stop at $5,000 per month. The solution to the agent's problem is to write more business.
His study failed to report what the top producer(s) are doing different from the average agent. With any sales job/career, you get out of it what you put into it. The average person, including insurance agents, do not want to work.
His intent was not to discourage . You actually had to click on a button saying you weren’t interested . He’s usually saying how he does $40 k a month . The truth is you must sell much more in telesales to make the same money as face to face in fe due to 2 things . Lead costs much higher due to only being able to sell if they answer the phone . Face to face phone and knocking . The second reason is not so much nsf type persistency as placement ratios . Telesales placement ratios much lower than face to face and that’s understandable. People change there mind much more that bought on phone than face to face . Persistency’s obviously lower over the phone . Example I probably avg saving 5 mapd a month that were flipped ( no different than fe nsf or flipped ) . 90% of those saves are face to face . I understand you can write much more vol over phone . All that’s great for the fmo . But you as the agent are spending much more on leads and betting peanuts

His intent was not to discourage . You actually had to click on a button saying you weren’t interested . He’s usually saying how he does $40 k a month . The truth is you must sell much more in telesales to make the same money as face to face in fe due to 2 things . Lead costs much higher due to only being able to sell if they answer the phone . Face to face phone and knocking . The second reason is not so much nsf type persistency as placement ratios . Telesales placement ratios much lower than face to face and that’s understandable. People change there mind much more that bought on phone than face to face . Persistency’s obviously lower over the phone . Example I probably avg saving 5 mapd a month that were flipped ( no different than fe nsf or flipped ) . 90% of those saves are face to face . I understand you can write much more vol over phone . All that’s great for the fmo . But you as the agent are spending much more on leads and betting peanuts
What you are now talking about is ROI and return on effort. If I am retired and need $700 more per month to supplement my pension and SS, assuming I have $200k saved, all I require is 4.2% ROI annually. My next door neighbor may also need $700 more monthly, however, he may only have $100k to invest. His money has to work harder to produce the same results. Is 8.4% annnually unrealistic?No, but he will have to assume a little more risk to achieve the same outcome, and may be okay with that fact. If we both achieve our goals, no one will care how either of us got there. The telesales agent knows he may have to put in more effort, expect more rejection, buy more leads to arrive at the same output/income as a f2f agent. His ROI is not as great, but he accepts that fact. If he nets $150,000 by year end compared to a f2f agent who nets the same amount, neither made more than the other. The difference was in their ROI and/or return on effort, of which both were content.
Your point is valid, but I did not get any of what you said out of that particular video. His main point was the average agent will not make more than $5k per month.
Until you said his other videos are constructive, I had tuned him out completely.
I may check some of them out.

Once I was at "some sort of training at some sort of captive company in the Midwest where you travel to the big city and stay in a hotel for a week and train" ... anyways, the prez or ceo or some sort of higher up comes before us and tells us that like 99% of us shall fail and not be here in a few months. Or something like that. it was the most negative thing I ever heard in training, but he was right. I doubt if any of us stayed more than a few months. Why did they recruit us and put us in a big hotel and spend money training us???

Back