New Agent Audio Interview: #1 Agent in the Country for Trinity / Family Benefit Life!!

You tackled a lot of serious issues some marketers would never even mention. Good job

To get a compliment from Bcrane is a difficult task. You KNOW you've done something well when it happens :)

Gatlin "THE GLADIATOR" is the first agent I ever recruited and personally trained in FE. Over time our system has dramatically changed as we got better but this interview brought me back to the way we use to run. We have learned and grown together over the years and if it wasn't for his car accident injuries that holds him down this guy would make me look like a CHUMP in the field.

I'm lucky to be associated and work with a guy like him. Gatlin still holds the "SINGLE DAY AP" record at our old IMO.

To get a compliment from Bcrane is a difficult task. You KNOW you've done something well when it happens :)

Gatlin "THE GLADIATOR" is the first agent I ever recruited and personally trained in FE. Over time our system has dramatically changed as we got better but this interview brought me back to the way we use to run. We have learned and grown together over the years and if it wasn't for his car accident injuries that holds him down this guy would make me look like a CHUMP in the field.

I'm lucky to be associated and work with a guy like him. Gatlin still holds the "SINGLE DAY AP" record at our old IMO.

Ok you baited me...whats the record????:)

Jd I asked you this before and you never answered it. How old are you? I think I remember somebody saying late 50's.

Back