Trinity IMO

tippingpoint

Super Genius
Any recommendations for a Trinity IMO? I found a previous thread with Spur City but their website is down so... Thank you!

Do your research on commissions . 110% is what most offer . . Several imos offer more for street . Is Mungia still around ? Last I saw he was building massive house . I’m sure he took his 8 figs and is enjoying life . Wouldn’t blame him

Do your research on commissions . 110% is what most offer . . Several imos offer more for street . Is Mungia still around ? Last I saw he was building massive house . I’m sure he took his 8 figs and is enjoying life . Wouldn’t blame him
Oh ya, totally all in on aca 5-7000 apps per week, they were the first no call leads, people got pissed at Williams but a number of Medicare and fe imos are all in on aca

I knew he was doing last yr . I wrote a little aca but I just could never get excited about it . I know some people have killed it . Problem I’ve seen is persistency atrocious . When you work leads these low income people get rolled or many people use aca as a pit stop for a few months . The one nice thing is you get few service calls with aca

Any recommendations for a Trinity IMO? I found a previous thread with Spur City but their website is down so... Thank you!
You could always call Trinity’s number #1 IMO in the country. Alvin will tell you who it is if you ask him.

You could always call Trinity’s number #1 IMO in the country. Alvin will tell you who it is if you ask him.

Newby no offensive but that’s a big fish in a small pond .I think one time I heard Alvin say they had 400 or so agents . 95% of fe fmo/ IMO’s never contracted with them because of the low override spreads . Much like kskj as far as upline overrides . The difference Kskj has had very aggressive underwriting and great rates over the yrs so agents used them . Most agents nowadays don’t want to do phone interviews and underwriting is not as aggressive as 3 plus yrs ago .

Newby no offensive but that’s a big fish in a small pond .I think one time I heard Alvin say they had 400 or so agents . 95% of fe fmo/ IMO’s never contracted with them because of the low override spreads . Much like kskj as far as upline overrides . The difference Kskj has had very aggressive underwriting and great rates over the yrs so agents used them . Most agents nowadays don’t want to do phone interviews and underwriting is not as aggressive as 3 plus yrs ago .

So, in what pond are you number 1?

Or, ocean?:1wink:

Back