New Agent trying to find an Agency that wont lie

Trump, Primerica, NAA, Sanders, Patriots..This is an official Re-Hijack of the thread.

Pick one.

Colonel or Bernie?

I really don't like the Colonel anymore. To me none of the chain chicken joints sell any good chicken.

It's a shame but the best value chicken can be had at Albertsons but you have to get it on a good day or a good hour.

It's hard to find some good fried chicken that will reach the level of that's some good yard bird. Southerners know what I'm talking about.

Now for Bernie? I'm sure even he knows some of the things he propose will never happen. Yes I meant Bernie for the potential drama effect.

I really don't like the Colonel anymore. To me none of the chain chicken joints sell any good chicken.

It's a shame but the best value chicken can be had at Albertsons but you have to get it on a good day or a good hour.

It's hard to find some good fried chicken that will reach the level of that's some good yard bird. Southerners know what I'm talking about.

Now for Bernie? I'm sure even he knows some of the things he propose will never happen. Yes I meant Bernie for the potential drama effect.

Bernie is the Colonel & are you telling me you are not a fan of Bernie's new Green Plant based Beyond Fried chicken?

Attachments

• Bernie.jpg
    Bernie.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 1
Back