New agent

Hi, I can get you appointed with UHL which is a final expense company. They pay 100% commission. Plus, they will give the applicant 1% of the face amount from $25,000+. If you are interested shoot me an email: [email protected] and I will fax you an application.

Scottye

uhhhhhh, yes :D . Let's have a show of hands. Who here as a kid said "Gee, I'd sure like to be an insurance salesman when I grow up?"

It's sort of like a blind date. You're desperate so you'll date anyone. Before you know it you fall in love and your blind date turns out to be your soul mate. It's a wonderful story, but it doesn't lessen the fact that it started in desperation.

My hand is up. I don't know about a kid, but during my college years I did. Started in the business in Las Vegas, Nevada in my mid twenties. Nothing like being an outside insurance agent in those years in that town.

I quit my job as a manager trainee for a car rental company and went with a company that had "financing," as it was called at the time. Without that and a tax refund in the works, there would have been no way I could have started out. We were given plenty of leads and training and the economy was good at that time.

Back