New agent

Ohio is crazy. There is a two week class followed by a 3-day exam period.

If you cut it, you must then pass the physical part of the exam which consists of running a mile in under seven minutes and doing 150 squat thrusts in six minutes. After a two-day "cooling off" period, you are locked in an 11 by 11 room with a NASE agent and two Amway representatives. During that time, if you fail to buy a toothbrush or pay any association fees, then you are eligible to get your license.

Would this be because any slightly retarded chimp can pass an insurance test

I'll have a snappy comeback right after my mate is thru checking me for mites while I snack on a banana. In the meanwhile, let me toss a turd at you.

John P., when your wife finishes the course will you send all the members of the forum some sample tarts? For that kind of tuition they must be out of this world. I hope that you offer a discount to forum members.;)

John P., when your wife finishes the course will you send all the members of the forum some sample tarts? For that kind of tuition they must be out of this world. I hope that you offer a discount to forum members.;)

She's already on notice that she's gonna have to do a lot of practicing at home;) And apparently the school's top notch. Better be for that kind of money.

Back