New England Financial (NEF)

Those "friends of the family" policies are not big cash cows to the insurance companies. Usually, they lapse quickly, and of course a commission and often an ADDITIONAL training allowance is paid on their sale.

When you factor in everything, there may be some profit margin, but not as much as you think.

Those "friends of the family" policies are not big cash cows to the insurance companies. Usually, they lapse quickly, and of course a commission and often an ADDITIONAL training allowance is paid on their sale.

When you factor in everything, there may be some profit margin, but not as much as you think.

Chumps,

Don't go trying to put some common and sense thinking here! What are you, some common and sense type of person? We all know Insurance Companies are out to screw us and our families, guess we better lock up our wives and hope they are not gay!:twitchy:

I have a 2nd interview with NEF this week, with one of the branch mangers, after reading this post it seems like a good company to work for, as far as their products that they offer it is very competitive since they are part of Met Life. I am not sure if the commission is competitive as well. I also have Farmers trying to get me to work for them as a Agency Manager. I do not know what choices to make. I am new to the insurance business. I just got my Life & Health license. I was suppose to attend 4 day training with Bankers Life and Casualty and I change my mind after reading the forum regarding Bankers Life and Casualty. I want to make sure that I make the right decision. Can anyone please advise me on these two company's that I just mention? New England Financial & Farmers. Which one would be better for me?

Thank you...

Last edited:
I would like to sell insurance, I want to be able to offer my clients what they want with the backing of a good rebuttal company. New England offer this as well as Farmers. I just want to see which one of these two will be better suited for me.

Thank you.

I would like to sell insurance, I want to be able to offer my clients what they want with the backing of a good rebuttal company. New England offer this as well as Farmers. I just want to see which one of these two will be better suited for me. Thank you.

If you want to sell P&C do Farmers if you want to sell life, DI, LTCI, etc. do New England.

Would you say that New England will be better selling Life, DI, LTCI, etc more competitive products than Farmers with better commission and benefits? Do you know if New England let's you keep your clients and collect residual income if I decide to leave?

Back