New Era Contracting

I don't deal with them in business nor personal, so I don't know at all. So what are they called? Is it back to Major Medical?
I think that New Era's is nothing more than a beefed up HIP. I looked at it and wasn't the least bit impressed. If I was going to sell that kind of insurance, I'd go with Manhattan Assurance's(CUL).

I think that New Era's is nothing more than a beefed up HIP. I looked at it and wasn't the least bit impressed. If I was going to sell that kind of insurance, I'd go with Manhattan Assurance's(CUL).

This is the title to an article that just came out today:
Midsize Employers Still Face ACA Hassles: Red Tape Wrangler

So it appears as some of those dealing with the under 65 health market didn't get the memo that it's not called ACA anymore. :skeptical:

I'm appointed with them too. IMHO, no contest between the two. I don't think MANHATTAN even gets close in benefits. I'm speaking of the hospital/surgical plan. But, then, I'm not here to sell insurance to any of you, or convert you.

This is the title to an article that just came out today:
Midsize Employers Still Face ACA Hassles: Red Tape Wrangler

So it appears as some of those dealing with the under 65 health market didn't get the memo that it's not called ACA anymore. :skeptical:
You didn't read it either. :laugh: I just deleted it without reading it I have no interest in U65 health insurance.

You'd know more about garbage, and selling it, than I do.
Funny, something that I've found to be true in life is the ones doing the false accusing are usually doing it theirself. That certainly seems to be true with you, as you sell garbage...I don't.:)

Maybe your user name should be "The Garbage Man". :yes:

New era has an under 65 product we have the top contract, it competes with aca plans. It provides a bucket of money approach as opposed to a schedule of benefits. If u sell in this market you can make a ton of money. Comp is very very competitive for under 65. If there are any under 65 producers i would love the opportunity to talk to you about it

I would agee with Todds post on Med Supp requirements commission wirh New Era.

Back