New flyer critique

On your flyer where it says under the phone number....8am and 8 pm

do you mean those are the only hours you're open? or did you intend 8am thru 8pm M-F

Good point Policy Doctor. I would suggest it read: "8A.M. to 8P.M.- Mon to Fri" The way it reads now it appears that 8A.M. and 8P.M. are the only times that calls are accepted. Otherwise, I think that the flyer is very good.

It is not that ....I am sure I can get anything I want approved within limits...they are prob. not going to approve their name next to a big set of hooters ....not sure how it goes with websites(but still want an approval) but man you try to put out a flyer , print ad, radio spot, they want prior approval.......

"Immediately cease and desist using my agency's name in your ad. Use of my name is not authorized."

On prior approval....seems like part of the contract under advertising provisions companies even want to see your business card if you mention their name. Guess 'cause now you're "branding".

Hey, be like the Marine billboard sign I just spotted this week.

We don't take applications, just commitments.

:D

Companies are real picky about using the (r) and (tm) , (sm) CAPS vs. non-caps, that type of stuff they want to be consistant when used.

Well the reason is obvious, they want to make sure you're not violating any advertising rules. When I put the logos on my site all of companies have an agreement as to the terms and rules of allowing the quote links. None actually have to approve your website in advance but simply warn you about the rules of advertising.

I can put the Carefirst logo on my site without their approval but I'd better not put "Carefirst - the best health insurance company in the state with the lowest rates!"

Same with the flyers. I can simply put their names at the bottom but I know the actual flyer doesn't violate any rules of advertising.

I won't get any complaints at all as my flyer is written. I'd get a few calls if I put:

THE FIRST FIVE PEOPLE TO CALL FOR QUOTES FOR GOLDEN RULE GET AN IPOD!!!

Back