New flyer critique

If I have to go through compliance that'll take weeks. So instead I just removed the carriers names. It's really neither here nor there - I just put "we write through all the top carriers...."

I will indeed have these flyers out everywhere and I don't need any hassles.

If I have to go through compliance that'll take weeks. So instead I just removed the carriers names. It's really neither here nor there - I just put "we write through all the top carriers...."

precisely .....and btw this years yp ad......

ad2.jpg

I'd always include client testimonials if you have them. Your clients will always describe your better than you and it will have a bigger impact. A testimonial could be the focus of the entire flyer:

"I've always been overwhelmed by shopping for health insurance. Joe Broker listened to my specific needs and tailored a plan just for me. He made it so easy to understand and I was shocked at how much I was overpaying for my current plan. It was the most important 15 minute call I've made in a long time." Sally Customer

You should also try to get a unique testimonial for every conceivable situation. Someone that was uninsured, someone that switched plans, someone that lost their benefits at work, someone that insured just their kids, someone that bought life and health, someone that is self-employed, etc.

If you've helped a real estate agent, use that testimonial on flyers that you plan to drop off at other real-estate offices and target the niche. Better yet, build a flyer around Health Plans for Real Estate Agents and make a really relevant flyer. Do the same for retailers, franchises, etc.

Went off on a tangent there.

Back