New Forum Software

Some threads tell me I have to be logged in to reply. When I click on the link to log in, it states I am already logged in.

Wow. I don't think I have anyone on ignore. I may have had Toolbelt on ignore, but I took him off.

As far as changes to the site, I now appear to have a reaction score. Interesting.
Now, you can not only ignore individuals but entire threads and forums. I like that as I have no interest in the P&C forums.

Last edited:
Oh good. I got worried there for a minute. I've been paying members $50 each time they give me a "like". For a second there I got nervous and thought maybe I wasted all my money.
Since you brought it up .... Your check is a little late this month. Let's get caught up before I have to put a hold on the likes.

Now, you can not only individuals but entire threads and forums. I like that as I have no interest in the P&C forums.

Same, however, I would rather have the option of pushing my 'favorite' forums to the top of my feed. That way I can see the topics in the lesser interest forums.
Kinda like @goillini52 's Youtube algorithm populates his feed with primate husbandry

Back