New Life, Health VA Agent Looking for a Good Company Sth Florida

cwbrit

I have been licensed for 6 weeks and I am looking for a good, stable company to work with.

I started at Bankers Life and I stayed with them for 2 days. Dishonest business practices, Your day consisted of calling old leads and lying to every senior that you talked to, claiming that you had sent them something in the mail.

I have interviewed with AGLA American General Life and Accident. It's been 4 weeks waiting for an appointment and they want 100 names of your family and friends.

Last week I interviewed with The Hartford, Sagicor, Liberty National and Monumental Life.

I am leaning toward Sagicor any suggestions?

I want to find a company that I can be with for many years.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I have been licensed for 6 weeks and I am looking for a good, stable company to work with.

I started at Bankers Life and I stayed with them for 2 days. Dishonest business practices, Your day consisted of calling old leads and lying to every senior that you talked to, claiming that you had sent them something in the mail.

I have interviewed with AGLA American General Life and Accident. It's been 4 weeks waiting for an appointment and they want 100 names of your family and friends.

Last week I interviewed with The Hartford, Sagicor, Liberty National and Monumental Life.

I am leaning toward Sagicor any suggestions?

I want to find a company that I can be with for many years.
It is very important to me to find a company that offers the right training, support, stability and products.

Last edited:
Back