New Mortgage Leads We Just Released/ Read Now

Moonlight do you buy leads from anywhere?

If so, what did the marketers say to the client? Did they provide you with their script to make you feel warm and fuzzy or do you even know?

The point I see here is that someone is selling leads...if you are not interested in buying them so be it...if someone is interested...so be it.

No, I do not purchase leads. I generate them in-house, so yes, I do know what's contained in the "message". That's one of the MAIN reasons I do it that way.

When I did, I found the majority of lead vendors to be liars and thieves...and those were the GOOD ones.

I do not know this guy...I'm sure he loves Mom, God and Country. But...

These threads are littered with not-so-complimentary comments about his lack of follow up and customer service skills. He's admitted to using a less than honest script in his work.

Do you think he won't mislead you as well? Caveat emptor.

Gary, I personally have worked with you, as well as our sales team, and I hold your operations in the highest regard, and know that your ethics and integrity are worth mentioning as being above standard. Let me also mention that because of your technology and your well trained staff, my business has gone to the next level, and in turn, I have been able to help a lot of people save money and reevaluate their insurance needs.

Thank you for how you have helped me, as well as our #1 sales team in the country in our particular line of insurance.

Thanks for the kind words Kathy! (Cutter Group)
I appreciate all the responses on this thread. The growth for our Company, Marketing Campaign Solutions has exploded and at one time we did have about a 24 hour call return turn around. There was also one time where a tech of ours missed an install date for a forum member for our CRM product also. He did post that on the forum, which I have no problem with as if you wish advertise on this forum then you have to ready for the criticism also. To make up for the missed install we gave him one month free ($349 value). I think this more than makes up for the 1 day install. Also, by the way that forum member is still a client with us today. So have we made some mistakes in the past? Yes. I looked up the numbers and we have 19 CRM members from this forum and 12 campaign members from this forum so we must be doing something right. We are committed to producing quality products at an affordable price!

We have just released 2 new products also. Mortgage/Life leads that get there about 3 weeks before the competition.

We also just released a lead transfer system so you can send us your old leads and we will call them for you find out if they wish to see quotes the transfer them to you live! If you do not have leads then we will also get those leads for you too.

Once again I would like to thank the members of this forum for their business!

Good stuff Gary.

But remember folks...if you are considering buying one of those systems...SHOP around and seek quotes from 2-3 different companies.

Other alternatives might be a much better fit...perhaps tremendous cost savings over time. Maybe not. But shop!

OK Moonlight... My respect for you has skyrocketed. Mons Venus is one of my favorite places on this planet. Way to "represent" the hard working women on Dale Mabry.

Back