New Mortgage Leads We Just Released/ Read Now

Please read my last posting, Is it not feasible that the rep could be an assistant? If you think that is lying than I am sorry. As for the post, I have posted here for over a year now and given a lot of free information to new agents regarding sales. I have given back to the forum!
I was simply replying to a post.

How "often", and how "frequently" you post is worthless obfuscation.

Sounds like you have a reading comprehension problem.

From YOUR post, and again I QUOTE, "We tell the prospect we are calling locally..."

Is that not what YOU wrote? Is this what you "stand by"?

How "often", and how "frequently" you post is worthless obfuscation.

Sounds like you have a reading comprehension problem.

From YOUR post, and again I QUOTE, "We tell the prospect we are calling locally..."

Is that not what YOU wrote? Is this what you "stand by"?

If this is the biggest problem in this industry, we have succeeded! Personally, I would prefer it wasn't said that you were calling locally, let people assume it from the local area code. On the other hand, you are calling the 'local' area, or locally to the prospect, so it is technically correct, even though you are calling from out of state (perhaps).

Besides, who gets to define 'locally'? The person from the next county over, the person from the next state? The person from the next country? Or the man on the moon? It's a relative term.

Okay, I'm going for more popcorn, please wait for the bell before you proceed to round 2.

Dan

Besides, who gets to define 'locally'? The person from the next county over, the person from the next state? The person from the next country? Or the man on the moon? It's a relative term.

Reading this brings Bill Clinton to mind...

You can argue semantics all you like. This however, is a question of integrity.

Thanks for the comments!
I should have posted it on the (offers) and will do so. Thanks.

First, a disclaimer. I am a 1st time poster (subject to beginner ridicule), and have been in the business for 21 years. I have followed the forum for a few weeks now, and have done a lot of reading.

Moonlight, your posts have always seemed right on to me, showing insight, perspective, and experience, and yes, an admirable aptitude for spelling...

This response kind of surprised me. I do understand why the wording upset you, and how you felt it was a misrepresentation. It seems to me that the wording could be changed just slightly to make it clear.

The primary point is that they would be calling for you, or a local agent, so that a local agent can talk with them intellegiently about their needs. They would not be selling them from a call center with an agent who has been in the business for a month.

I have read all of the negative comments about internet leads (which I have never used), and thought this was an interesting idea to get some (potentially) quality life insurance leads for newer reps, or experienced reps that are looking for an additional outlet.

I read the thread from awhile back when Craig 1st started this with health leads, and was considering testing it with life leads.

Here is my question, has anyone here used his system or company, and if so, what were your results.

Co planner
We just release the life/mortgage leads to agents last week, and we are gathering data now for the the clients who have bought.
As for the CRM, that product's success is well documented on this forum.
Gary

Latest posts

Back