New to Health Insurance

Kaleb Bridgemohan

Hello all,

I am currently an independent health insurance agent in Florida. I am looking for ways to keep myself busy and get more clients. I am part of a BNI for health insurance but the deals are sporadic and not consistent.

What are some ways to get more business that I can implement and stay busy?

Thank you in advance.

Hello all,

I am currently an independent health insurance agent in Florida. I am looking for ways to keep myself busy and get more clients. I am part of a BNI for health insurance but the deals are sporadic and not consistent.

What are some ways to get more business that I can implement and stay busy?

Thank you in advance.
Buy leads or get live transfer calls.

Most of my leads come from other agents and financial professionals. Health agents who only do group, life agents, car and home agents, financial advisors.

That, BNI and buying cheap leads was 3 legged stool for my success

But if you are selling non major medical plans, you'll lose all trust and none of them will work.

What company do you sell?
Let me guess.....freedom life us health

But if you are selling non major medical plans, you'll lose all trust and none of them will work.

What company do you sell?
Let me guess.....freedom life us health

And if not, it means he sells Molina and sunshine health. Florida blue doesn’t allow Indy agents.
Talk about a tough way to make money. Hi, I can sell you two poop companies

This is just an opinion. I have clients that choose non-major medical plans purposefully and they are quite happy. It really depends on what the needs and wants of the client are. Just make sure they understand what they are purchasing and not purchasing.

This is just an opinion. I have clients that choose non-major medical plans purposefully and they are quite happy. It really depends on what the needs and wants of the client are. Just make sure they understand what they are purchasing and not purchasing.

If they have US health and are happy, they just haven’t used it much yet

Nat gen and UHC sell real short term major medical plans. They also sell indemnity plans.

All ACA plans are major medical.

USH only sells indemnity plans.

Indemnity plans are the devil for consumers with major health conditions. If u dont know the difference, you may want to take a financial planning class, and seek the definition of major medical insurance.

Back