New to Individual Health, What Are Best States

Why don't you let this young lady help you?

Thanks for the psych consult. Might be smart to stick to insurance.

She came on here touting an insurance company. I posted some facts about it that were germane. She went back and asked the carrier, they lied to her (as they did to me) and she questioned my credibility based on the lies they told her, and she repeated.

I posted verification and documentation of my assertion - then she admitted it might be important.

And she's gonna "help" me?

You must have some challenges in the reading comprehension area.

Thanks for the psych consult. Might be smart to stick to insurance.

She came on here touting an insurance company. I posted some facts about it that were germane. She went back and asked the carrier, they lied to her (as they did to me) and she questioned my credibility based on the lies they told her, and she repeated.

I posted verification and documentation of my assertion - then she admitted it might be important.

And she's gonna "help" me?

You must have some challenges in the reading comprehension area.

Where's your sense of humour? You thought I was serious? I have about as much affection for these carriers, and inclination to defend them, as I do for a bag of popcorn.

Where's your sense of humour? You thought I was serious? I have about as much affection for these carriers, and inclination to defend them, as I do for a bag of popcorn.

You're right, you had me fooled!

Love the Henny Youngman material. Here's my fave: "I went to San Francisco, checked in to the hotel. Opened up the dresser drawer, guess what was in there? Tony Bennett's heart."

I have had money in my prospect account for weeks and have received no leads here in SouthWest Florida, so I would say NOT Florida

Latest posts

Back