New to Med Supps and Part D

I like CSG From medicareagenttraining.com, Because it is not limited to certain carriers

I haven't used his for a while, but I thought there was a (small...perhaps meaningless?) limit on carriers.

One fantastic thing about it is the underwriting info right on the site... Makes underwritten cases easier when you hit a condition that you are less familiar with.

Sent from my iPad using InsForums

I haven't used his for a while, but I thought there was a (small...perhaps meaningless?) limit on carriers.

One fantastic thing about it is the underwriting info right on the site... Makes underwritten cases easier when you hit a condition that you are less familiar with.

Which is completely pointless in Massachusetts. (year round GI with no underwriting)

One thing that's really pissing me off is that when I use the Quote engine on Chris' site, it takes over the CSG site. I put CSG up, then open up another tab so I can have both up at once and Chris' site takes them both over. While I was on the phone with CSG about this I ended up having Chris' site on 3 tabs. CSG said Chris removed the sign out tab from his site so I just have to wait a day until it lets go. How the hell can he overpower CSG? That's rediculous!!! What's the point?:mad:

One thing that's really pissing me off is that when I use the Quote engine on Chris' site, it takes over the CSG site. I put CSG up, then open up another tab so I can have both up at once and Chris' site takes them both over. While I was on the phone with CSG about this I ended up having Chris' site on 3 tabs. CSG said Chris removed the sign out tab from his site so I just have to wait a day until it lets go. How the hell can he overpower CSG? That's rediculous!!! What's the point?:mad:

I ran into that as well. You can open up his site in a different browser. (Or, if you like Chrome, try it in incognito mode?)

I ran into that as well. You can open up his site in a different browser. (Or, if you like Chrome, try it in incognito mode?)

That's what CSG suggested, and I did that...but I shouldn't have to. I don't like Chrome, so I'll use it for Chris's site.

You said something about underwriting info on his site. Where's that located. He's got so much stuff on there, it's hard to find some of it.

That's what CSG suggested, and I did that...but I shouldn't have to. I don't like Chrome, so I'll use it for Chris's site.

You said something about underwriting info on his site. Where's that located. He's got so much stuff on there, it's hard to find some of it.

Tab for training area, Drop down to Med Supp, Then you will see on the right of Med Supp underwriting questions

In Massachusetts, Fallon and HPHC will let you go direct. BC/BS and Tufts won't contract with you at all. You already have UHC, and Humana isn't priced competitively. You would really only need to be contracted for the PDP plans. I haven't worked with Chris, so I don't know if he waives the fee if you sell PDP plans through him or not. You will need to contract with someone for the PDP's though, so if you want to go with Chris, that's fine. Pick up Silverscript and Aetna/Coventry and you'll have everything that you will most likely need.

Message i got from SilverScript

SilverScript does not contract directly with agents. We have partnered with excellent National Marketing Organizations. NMO partners can offer an agent contract to market our Prescription Drug Plans, along with great agent support. Below is contact information. Please reach out to one of them today.

Senior Market Sales (SMS)

Dwane McFerrin

VP, Medicare Solutions

402-343-3653 or 800-786-5566 ext 3653

[email protected]

Ritter Insurance Marketing (RIM)

Karla Anderson

800-769-1847 ext 341

[email protected]

NSGA, LLC (National Service Group of Amerilife)

Matthew Graham

Director of Government Programs

855-383-3185

[email protected]

Back