New to Med Supps and Part D

Message i got from SilverScript

SilverScript does not contract directly with agents. We have partnered with excellent National Marketing Organizations. NMO partners can offer an agent contract to market our Prescription Drug Plans, along with great agent support. Below is contact information. Please reach out to one of them today.

Senior Market Sales (SMS)

Dwane McFerrin

VP, Medicare Solutions

402-343-3653 or 800-786-5566 ext 3653

[email protected]

Ritter Insurance Marketing (RIM)

Karla Anderson

800-769-1847 ext 341

[email protected]

NSGA, LLC (National Service Group of Amerilife)

Matthew Graham

Director of Government Programs

855-383-3185

[email protected]

You can also pick them up from the other SMS(they're under Ritter for Silver Scripts) or NCC, both are represented on the Forum.

Thank you sir...I'll check it out.

That was disappointing...just copies of the health questions.

Yes I suppose now its not as needed as I have leaned some, However when I first signed up for site it was very helpful, In fact before that I sold a lot of AARP in NY, FL and CA, as far as other states I had Mutual (I received many declines) and sold AARP, At the time I was just starting to use carriers like Aetna and through that list of health question I leaned the value of equitable and new era. From there I expanded a lot. It was very helpful

Yes I suppose now its not as needed as I have leaned some, However when I first signed up for site it was very helpful, In fact before that I sold a lot of AARP in NY, FL and CA, as far as other states I had Mutual (I received many declines) and sold AARP, At the time I was just starting to use carriers like Aetna and through that list of health question I leaned the value of equitable and new era. From there I expanded a lot. It was very helpful

That makes good sense. I thought maybe he had cheat sheets on there and thought I'd compare them with mine.

Message i got from SilverScript

SilverScript does not contract directly with agents. We have partnered with excellent National Marketing Organizations. NMO partners can offer an agent contract to market our Prescription Drug Plans, along with great agent support. Below is contact information. Please reach out to one of them today.

Senior Market Sales (SMS)

Dwane McFerrin

VP, Medicare Solutions

402-343-3653 or 800-786-5566 ext 3653

[email protected]

Ritter Insurance Marketing (RIM)

Karla Anderson

800-769-1847 ext 341

[email protected]

NSGA, LLC (National Service Group of Amerilife)

Matthew Graham

Director of Government Programs

855-383-3185

[email protected]

TR King Insurance Marketing

Todd R. King

540-400-6275

[email protected]

(Shameless plug)

Back