New to Medicare sales, is this a good comp structure?

hiddenoscar

1099, All inbound leads on provided dialer, $240 per enrollment (25% held for three months in case of chargebacks). Compared to other opportunities I've seen that are W2, $18-20 an hour and $20 spiffs on enrollments.

Well aware I could make more and have renewals but I don't want to worry about paying for leads or any of that. I'm just wanting to get my feet wet this AEP learn what I can while still making an income.

I guess it’s fine to learn the ropes but I wouldn’t stay long if you want to make this a career. The ONLY reason to sell Medicare plans is to build residual income. At least until they decide to stop paying it. Then it’s time for a career change

1099, All inbound leads on provided dialer, $240 per enrollment (25% held for three months in case of chargebacks). Compared to other opportunities I've seen that are W2, $18-20 an hour and $20 spiffs on enrollments.

Well aware I could make more and have renewals but I don't want to worry about paying for leads or any of that. I'm just wanting to get my feet wet this AEP learn what I can while still making an income.
Thats not bad. So what if it lapses in month 6? Do they pull back 1/2 or $120? You’ll be dealing with low income people that will flip fast especially if sold on the phone . Your 12 month retention will br 50-60% , That means you sell 10 and 4 to 5 won’t be on the books in 12 months

Back