New Trans offering!!

What were the ailments ? I think I read they take dialysis after 1 yr ? Don’t they tell you in the fist 3-5 mins if it’s declined ? The products basically for sick people . Even the trans guy said that . The question becomes are the going to cherry pick what “ sick “ people they take ? And are banking on getting some regular people on like direct express to hedge some of the sick ones ?
They did not.

Both were approved level elsewhere.

Not really Transamerica FE, But Transamerica.

A couple of days ago I sent a client a Compulife spread sheet with some options for $1.5. The plan he chose was a TA level term. As we were talking he asked me to send him some other options in the same price point. Alternatives to TA.

I say sure but ask why. He tells me that he heard their CS sucked. This guy is not an agent. Smart, but not an agent.

Not really Transamerica FE, But Transamerica.

A couple of days ago I sent a client a Compulife spread sheet with some options for $1.5. The plan he chose was a TA level term. As we were talking he asked me to send him some other options in the same price point. Alternatives to TA.

I say sure but ask why. He tells me that he heard their CS sucked. This guy is not an agent. Smart, but not an agent.
They are a disaster for traditional business. I will only write them if I absolutely have to (foreign nationals being a big one).

I don't get it, what is the point of having two corresponding plans, when they could have just improved their existing one?

Are there other major differences between the new product and their "Immediate Solution" plan, besides the instant decision and the commission/pay bump?

Back