New Trans offering!!

They are not going to approve those people.
Then as I said it’s doa . Once an agent gets 3-5 denials he’ll selve it . So would say Cica’s underwriting is pretty similar to before or are you or other agents you talk to seeing a lot dropped to graded now ? The portal is not bad and commissions if your as earned very easy to track . I like the ability as the agent to be able to draft

Then as I said it’s doa . Once an agent gets 3-5 denials he’ll selve it . So would say Cica’s underwriting is pretty similar to before or are you or other agents you talk to seeing a lot dropped to graded now ? The portal is not bad and commissions if your as earned very easy to track . I like the ability as the agent to be able to draft
The CICA train seems to be running off the tracks.

Their claim of 19% is way off.

I’ve now had 4 CICA apps changed to rop. All 4 placed level elsewhere

Just curious what ailments cica took to graded and what carriers gave level ?

I just wrote a $500K term policy on myself. On compulife Trans had the best rate. So wrote Trans. I wrote it on a Monday. The examiner called me on Tuesday and asked if she could by that day. I happened to be home and had not eaten anything because I do intermittent fasting. Approved as applied, (preferred), by Thursday of that week. I had the policy in hand the next week. First draft was Sept 15th. I had some issues with them saying they were going to draft 2 months for the initial premium but that go worked out.

That is my fully underwritten experience also. I had posted somewhere that my recent calls to CS were answered in just a few minutes. But others have said differently.

Assuming we are about the same age. With >$500k they have been pretty friendly on price and underwriting.

In my current case I'll send him a couple different options and my reasonings and he will choose.

I analyzed a lot of the rates . If they take even 1/2 the bad ailments they say this is very sellable to nonsmokers . Obviously now your going to put all your direct express business here irregardless if smoker or not . There non smoker rates seem to be 15% or so cheaper than cica . But as I said let’s see if they take the tough ailments they say they will . I do like you get the decision in the first 5 mins or so it seems

If the "FE Express" rates are higher than the "Immediate Solution" plan, why would anyone ever sell it other than for the higher comp?

From what I understand, both plans will accept the same ailments/conditions.

Last edited:
If the "FE Express" rates are higher than the "Immediate Solution" plan, why would anyone ever sell it other than for the higher comp?

There is no reason to sell it other than that.

Thats not what fe express is supposed to do . Their national sales director and all the underwriting guides say they take cray conditions like chf , oxygen ,etc day 1 . JD is saying thats not the case and there not taking the tough diseases.

Thats not what fe express is supposed to do . Their national sales director and all the underwriting guides say they take cray conditions like chf , oxygen ,etc day 1 . JD is saying thats not the case and there not taking the tough diseases.
Not just me saying that. Everyone that’s told me they wrote the new product it’s been declined.

That’s just a handful.

It’s Trans. What else would you expect?

It’s Lucy with the football.

Will you be Charlie Brown?

Just curious what ailments cica took to graded and what carriers gave level ?

I don't follow you; as I previously mentioned, their Immediate Solution plan provides day 1 coverage for those conditions as well.

Check out the underwriting guide & chart.

Back