New Trans offering!!

I don't follow you; as I previously mentioned, their Immediate Solution plan provides day 1 coverage for those conditions as well.

Check out the underwriting guide & chart.
lol . Did you get any of those things issued with Immediate solutions ? Fat chance in hell

lol . Did you get any of those things issued with Immediate solutions ? Fat chance in hell
I agree. Those are declines on both products.
If what you guys are saying is true, then it would be a "wash" in regards to the underwriting between the two products, however, the "Immediate Solution" plan would still be a better product (price-wise) - at least in theory - for clients.

Last edited:
I just wrote a $500K term policy on myself. On compulife Trans had the best rate. So wrote Trans. I wrote it on a Monday. The examiner called me on Tuesday and asked if she could by that day. I happened to be home and had not eaten anything because I do intermittent fasting. Approved as applied, (preferred), by Thursday of that week. I had the policy in hand the next week. First draft was Sept 15th. I had some issues with them saying they were going to draft 2 months for the initial premium but that go worked out.
What did that run you, did you do 10 or 15 years

If what you guys are saying is true, then it would be a "wash" in regards to the underwriting between the two products, however, the "Immediate Solution" plan would still be a better product (price-wise) - at least in theory - for clients.
Right. There was no need for this product as it’s designed.

Just a normal Trans thing. They sought advice from company men.

They got what they deserve.

To be a little more specific, Trans was told that if they did a better, faster eApp and raised commissions that agents would write it regardless of the high price. Even for healthy people.

I say that’s a bunch of bullshit.

We will see who’s right.

But I already know.

If there’s betting somewhere on the shelf life of this product I’m taking the under on 6 months.

Last edited:
Back