New Trans offering!!

@jdeasy instant decision + everest

Done with “maybe” decisions on the other product
So what’s the deal with this product ? You had the head honcho on and he was talking smack how they’d take all these ailments like chf . According to Jd and co it’s lies . Go back and tell that fruitcake he’s a liar .

So what’s the deal with this product ? You had the head honcho on and he was talking smack how they’d take all these ailments like chf . According to Jd and co it’s lies . Go back and tell that fruitcake he’s a liar .
Who didn’t know it was going to be like this?

Who didn’t know it was going to be like this?
Oh yeah, the Trans express app I did yesterday asked for an amendment. On an eApp??

I had to pass the SP back to her to sign an amendment.

Transamendment continues to their eApp!!

This was before they offered ROP.

And no option to reject their offer. Other than just exiting the app.

So now it shows ready to resume.

Trans is a train wreck. Unfortunately I’ve had to use them several times for NB and CS in the last few weeks only because they were the best option for level coverage on Toolkit.

First,they had issues in contracting with my license and appointment in their system which help up getting anything issued for 10 business days. I’ve been contracted and appointed,paid as earned,zero debt with them since 2013 with zero issues.
I have 2 apps approved as applied on 09/18 that are still showing as pending on ANI. When I call NB they tell me they are with the processing team in line to be issued.
All are Immediate Solution.
I submitted an Eapp yesterday and have not received a reply even though it’s shows the app successfully submitted on I Go.
During several phone calls I have learned their NB and CS is now located in Cape Town South Africa and the Philippines. These call centers are nothing but off shore messaging centers. Clients calling into CS cannot understand the reps in these call centers.
Beware !

Back