New Trans offering!!

I think it’s always a good idea to give it a few months when something new comes to market. But outside of this echo chamber, most people understand the importance of value and process and aren’t completely price dependent.

Again Trans will only be used for 2 reasons . Bad health ns or direct express on all . On your above example 100% write am am smoker at $5 more with ss billing . The use of cica was always for bad health ( Jd says underwriting tight now ) and direct express . Cica was great for smoker in bad health . Let’s give Trans a month or 2 and see what ailments they really take

Well JD says price price price…..

My question is not about any company it’s about price vs SS billing.

Trans happens to do that well.

Other low ball companies without it not sure well.

I think it’s always a good idea to give it a few months when something new comes to market. But outside of this echo chamber, most people understand the importance of value and process and aren’t completely price dependent.
Everyone in the business understands value. I'm looking at one right now, IM is $76/mo. Trans Express is $121/mo.

Same thing. $20K whole life. One would be an absolute fool to recommend the Trans over the IM.

Show me the frickin "value and process" that would cause someone to charge the person $45/mo.

Well JD says price price price…..

My question is not about any company it’s about price vs SS billing.

Trans happens to do that well.

Other low ball companies without it not sure well.
Yes, price for the same thing will always win out. Maybe the overpriced product gets placed? But as soon as a knowing agent gets in there, and they will, it's gone!

No one is completely price dependent. You just intentionally misconstrue in order to pimp.

It won't work. There's almost producers here anyway. Producers will see this product for what it is. I sat in a room full of producers last week. To a person they see this as Trans latest fail. Only people saying different are the uplines.

But I told, everyone should pick this up. Use it when it's a need and if it works, it works. If it doesn't work you didn't have anything anyway.

No one is going to write this for healthy people.

Back