Newb to Insurance. Need Advice.

A lot of P&C shops would potentially be open to having a full-time life guy busting out the built-in cross-sell to every P&C case they have. I know I sure would... and likewise, a referral back on life cases, crossing over to P&C... Great advice NC, I second that.

Bankers Life? Listen and really thing
k about what is said. They are a MLM and your hard work will be rewarded by paying half of your commission to your manager, 7-10$ of your commission will go to buying old leads, and you MIGHT make enough to pay your bills but not enough to start out of debt. Get an interview with a national casualty company where you receive a salary until you learn the business

You’re $150k in debt??

What’s a couple more thousand for leads ?!

Take a look at our platform and schedule a time to chat if you want. We have many ex-Bankers and ex-Equis agents/agencies over here.

You can get triple digit commissions, training, support, leads and an agency builder platform and succeed. But you have to have a good work ethic, be teachable and have some common sense when it comes to money management.

We can help you with the last part if you’re disciplined.

Final Expense Entourage

Don’t forget the chargebacks when someone doesn’t pay their bill.

The typical story I hear from someone in the life insurance Sales world is “I made a few thousand in sales last month but because I got so many chargebacks it only came out to a few hundred.” If you get $2000 commission up front and someone decides not to pay halfway through the year, you owe $1000 back to the insurance company or they will take it out of your next commission statement.

Just be careful is all I’m saying.

Don’t forget the chargebacks when someone doesn’t pay their bill.

The typical story I hear from someone in the life insurance Sales world is “I made a few thousand in sales last month but because I got so many chargebacks it only came out to a few hundred.” If you get $2000 commission up front and someone decides not to pay halfway through the year, you owe $1000 back to the insurance company or they will take it out of your next commission statement.

Just be careful is all I’m saying.

That's where the money management comes in.

Bankers Med supps are reasonably priced if you are in a Med supp market. You get renewal commission for as many years as you stay. Their PDP will earn you $25 or so and be a major time consumer as your customer calls with drug questions and coverage issues. I got to the point when I represented them of recommending the drug plans run by Costco, Walmart, and CVS of which I made nothing but freed up hours on the phone. Life products pay well, for you and your upline and you WILL give up 50% of your commission. Great education on Life and Annuity products but you will be in a class of 30 which whittles away as people fail to make sales

Back