NextGen Leads for Medicare ..?

Can they supply people going into medicare within 3 mos ..? Any input on these people?
I've only called a handful of them (about 15) and only contacted 3 after some vigilant calling, voicemail, and email. Of the 3 I reached, one thought I was with the government (though Spanish was his primary language and not any of mine) and another lady expressed concern for being scammed and told me the ad told her it was the last day she would have the chance to sign up for something. I should also add these were standard Medicare leads called during OEP, not T65.

These were the $5 leads. They also offer $15 leads which I imagine are of a higher quality. The live transfers are $50 a piece but I haven't worked any of those.

I'm sure the cheaper leads use more vague ads to get more clicks. Hopefully the $15 leads are a little more direct than the $5 ones seem to be.

Hope this helps.

I've only called a handful of them (about 15) and only contacted 3 after some vigilant calling, voicemail, and email. Of the 3 I reached, one thought I was with the government (though Spanish was his primary language and not any of mine) and another lady expressed concern for being scammed and told me the ad told her it was the last day she would have the chance to sign up for something. I should also add these were standard Medicare leads called during OEP, not T65.

These were the $5 leads. They also offer $15 leads which I imagine are of a higher quality. The live transfers are $50 a piece but I haven't worked any of those.

I'm sure the cheaper leads use more vague ads to get more clicks. Hopefully the $15 leads are a little more direct than the $5 ones seem to be.

Hope this helps.
Sounds greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat ... thx.

Back